Jason “Captain America” Britton
Home Country: USA
Category: Motorsports / Sportbike Freestyle Motorcycle Stunts
The OG, GodFather of Freestyle Stunting. Jason Britton is the only athlete experienced enough to say he was doing stunting before it was cool. Building up the sport from the ground up, Jason’s unique style and tricks raised the profile for what it meant to be a freestyle rider. Now, the most well-known sportbike freestyle athlete/stunt rider in the world, he has taken his riding talent and skills to a new level and truly transformed it into a new art form. He's still grinding away at the pegs, leaving his mark on the asphalt and reminding everybody that he was here first.
- Most highly recognized sportbikefreestyle (stunt rider) entertainer in the world
- First sportbike freestyle rider to host his own TV show - Speed Channel’s “SuperBikes” and “Stealth Rider”
- Hosted one of the longest running motorcycle television shows in channel history
- First motorcycle stunt rider to become “executive editor” of a magazine - “2Wheel Tuner Magazine”
- First motorcycle stunt rider to break in the movie industry – Stunt Double in Motion Pictures
- Takes on challenging roles in all types of productions including filmslike "N.W.A Straight out of Compton" “Taking of the Pelham 1-2-3”, “Waist Deep”, “Bikers Boyz” and “Torque,” music videos/BET awards with Nicki Minaj.
- Commercial work for McDonald’s, Michael Jordan / Nike, Pepsi, Digiorno Pizza and Kawasaki Commercial “The Lone Ranger”
- His “No Limit” riding style can be seen on many extreme videos such as “Urban Assault”, “All Twisted and Pucked-Up”, “Urban Assault II” , “Get On Up”, Get On Up II”, “Revolution Twenty 04,” “Revolution Twenty 05, “Get On Up III.” and “Get On Up 4”
Check out Jason's calendar for upcoming Stunt Shows in a city near you!
For shows or sponsorship information, please email all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org